Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Apollo Moon Landing Hoax and Other Things

2011.
You Mock Me.
First A Burp.
And
Then
A
Cough.
Leave My Face Alone
2011.

As I got off on the wrong floor on the elevator. I kid you not- An old lady coughed in my face. My fate has now evolved from burping to coughing. I was in a hurry the other day heading in and out of the elevator running errands when I suddenly got off on the wrong floor. It must have been a floor of little visitation because the old lady I almost ran into looked quite shocked to see someone getting off at that floor. She responded to her surprise by a gargling cough into my mouth. It was dark and dusty and I didn't like it all. This is an artist rendition of what happened:


Since the burp and the cough into my mouth happened so close together, I am starting to believe there is more happening here than I realize. Am I part of an experiement? Am I part of disease control governement test? Was the Apollo landing real? Global warming a hoax? Jersey Shore a government ploy...?!


 Save yourselves, it's a conspiracy.
Macy Victoria

2 comments:

  1. an internaional theory? or was this blog to educate your "domestic" followers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well while you speak truth my friend because my only follower happens to be international. I am currently not living internationally so its a debate on domestic conspiracies because lets be honest we would do it ourselves before someone did it to us.

    ReplyDelete